[Fabs] Being Part of Group Me

Paul Martinez paul09ms at gmail.com
Tue Apr 15 02:39:31 UTC 2014

Good evening,
We all would like you to be a part of our GroupMe community, however Ralph is the only person that could add new members. And he is a very busy man because he works at the Apple store. But I will give him a call but, I will be very persistent on this matter. God bless

Paul Martinez, Pres.
Florida Association of blind students 813 390 5720
Paul09ms at gmail.com
Sent from my iPhone