[Fabs] How to be part of NFB News Line and News Line app, and how to change a folder's name in an iPhone

Esmarten esmarten at aol.com
Thu Apr 17 00:16:47 UTC 2014

Hey Helga,

When it comes to Newsline, contact Sherri Brun. Her e-mail is flmom2006 at gmail.com. She is the NFBF contact for Newsline and can tell you exactly how to sign up. There is a IPhone app called NFB Newsline I believe.

About folders on the mail app? I have no clue. I have none besides folders like sent, trash, drafts, etc.

Sent from my iPad