[Fabs] How to be part of NFB News Line and News Line app, and how to change a folder's name in an iPhone

helga.schreiber26 at gmail.com helga.schreiber26 at gmail.com
Wed Apr 16 22:23:03 UTC 2014

Hi all, this is Helga! How are you all? I just wanted to ask you, how can I be part of the NFB News Line, and where do I find the News Line app? Also, I just wanted to ask you, do you know how can I change a folder’s name in my iPhone? Just wondering! For instance, I want to help my dad change a folder’s name in his iPhone. The name of his folder is Exchange, but I wanted to change it to something else! How do I do that? He actually put this folder inside the mail app that is in his iPhone. I will really appreciate it, if you could help me and give me some suggestions regarding this. Hope to hear from you soon. Thanks so much and God bless!!