[Fabs] Scholarship Call

Paul Martinez paul09ms at gmail.com
Mon Feb 17 16:16:51 UTC 2014

Greetings,
The scholarship call when great just like the rest of our calls.. We were able to get a lot of information. The call was very informative. We hope one day you can join us in one of our calls so we can hear your voice. And as a reminder we will love to have you join the Florida Association of my students. Thank you

Paul Martinez, Pres.
Florida Association of blind students 813 390 5720
Paul09ms at gmail.com
Sent from my iPhone