[Fabs] Scholarship Call

Miranda Kilby mbkilby at gmail.com
Mon Feb 17 20:11:55 UTC 2014

Hello,

Yes,the call went as planned; we learned the tips and tricks of how to
win a national scholarship. With you being  a college student, it is
too bad you missed out on this valuble information. I do hope to hear
you at our next meeting. So, you can say that you are apart of our
movement on changeing what it means to be a blind student.
Best regards,

Miranda Kilby, vice president