[Fabs] Introducing Myself

Paul Martinez paul09ms at gmail.com
Wed Jan 8 17:26:55 UTC 2014

Good afternoon,
Welcome to the Florida Association of blind students list. My name is Paul Martinez and I am the president of the Florida Association of blind students and I am attending the University of South Florida. And I live in Tampa Florida.

Paul Martinez, Pres.
Florida Association of blind students 813 390 5720
Paul09ms at gmail.com
Sent from my iPhone