[Fabs] Introducing Myself

Miranda Kilby mbkilby at gmail.com
Wed Jan 8 17:30:37 UTC 2014

Greetings,
I would like to take the time and welcome you in ours student listserv. My name is Miranda Kilby and I am the current vice president. We hope that you will join us in attending one of our monthly telephone conference meetings and get to know the students better. Also, the state convention is near Lee approaching. This event will be held on Martin Luther King weekend in Daytona Beach Florida. This is great for all of us who attends school because we will not miss any days of schooling. Please join us and come and celebrate with all your students in Florida.

Sent from my iPhone