[Fabs] 2014 Student adgenda for state convention

FABS President nfbfabs at gmail.com
Wed Jan 8 22:21:14 UTC 2014

Hello Students,

We are so close to our next state convention. Therefore, we have
prepared an adgenda with what the students will be doing at convention
and where. Please join us in our events and kick off the convention
with abang. if there are any questions please feel free to contact
either myself or the vice president. Please keep in mind that the
times or dates could change slightly.

Best wishes,

--
Paul M. Martinez