[Fabs] Introducing Myself

helga.schreiber26 at gmail.com helga.schreiber26 at gmail.com
Wed Jan 8 22:57:28 UTC 2014

Hi all, this is Helga Schreiber. How are you all? I have been a member of the FABS list for 8 months ago now, but I haven’t had the chance to introduce myself! I just wanted to tell you that I’m going to be at the Florida State Convention, but I’m going to be there for two days! Hope to talk to you soon, and meet you all at the StateConvention, which is actually coming up! soon. Thanks so much and God bless!!
P.S. Are you guys going to have any students events at the Florida State Convention? Just curious! Maybe I can meet some of you over there for the first time! If you do have any students events, do you know the schedule of them? Just wondering. Thanks again!