[Fabs] Introducing Myself

Paul Martinez paul09ms at gmail.com
Wed Jan 8 23:14:08 UTC 2014

 Greetings,
The Florida Association of blind students have many events during our state convention. On Saturday we will be learning how to cook from a crockpot, at 1 PM through 3 PM. Also, from 3 to 5 PM we will be bowling at Bellair lanes across from the hotel. And from 530 through 630 you can come and taste what we cook at the crockpot seminar. Later that evening at 10 the salsa night will begin. Our major event will be on Sunday with the students meet what we have our board meetings, and get to know each other and just have a great time, And that is from 1 to 3 PM hope you can join us for all of our events

Paul Martinez, Pres.
Florida Association of blind students 813 390 5720
Paul09ms at gmail.com
Sent from my iPhone