[Fabs] Upcoming FABS meeting

Paul Martinez paul09ms at gmail.com
Mon Jan 13 16:07:17 UTC 2014

Good morning,
Yes, the meetings are recorded however, the recordings are not to be shared with anybody except our secretary. However if you cannot make it to our state convention Daytona Florida then I will send you an email to notify you when will be our next meeting. Hope to see you then take care and God bless

Paul Martinez, Pres.
Florida Association of blind students 813 390 5720
Paul09ms at gmail.com
Sent from my iPhone