[Fabs] Events committee meeting

kcj21 kcj21 at bellsouth.net
Fri Sep 26 16:09:29 UTC 2014

Hey guys,

      The number in this email is wrong. If you want to join the events committee phone conference  call 209 647-1000 access code 401-665

Hope to hear from you,
Kaley

On Thursday, September 25, 2014 7:23 PM, Paul Martinez via Fabs <fabs at nfbnet.org> wrote:

Greetings to all,
  Is planning a awesome event something you would like to do? Better yet is planning a event for the Florida Association of blind students, for state convention something you like to do? Then, join us Friday, September 26 at 12 PM for your chance to start planning for our state convention. With your help this state convention will never be forgotten. The phone number to join us for this meeting is 209-467-1000 and the access code is 401665. I hope to hear you all there, so we can share ideas with each other.
Best wishes, Paul Martinez
Pres. Florida Association of blind students
813-390-5720

Sent from my iPad