[Fabs] How Technology Affects our Learning Environment

Roanna Bacchus rbacchus228 at gmail.com
Thu Sep 25 23:41:58 UTC 2014

Dear Students,

Today in my Cornerstone class we had a discussion about how
technology affects our learning environment.  The discussion was
based on an article that we read about a study that shows that
those who read paperback books got more out of the story than
those who read it on an IPad or Kindle.  I brought up the
perspective of how blind students use their tactile senses to
understand certain concepts.  How has adapative technology
affected your learning environments? Hope to hear from you soon.