[Fabs] productivity apps

Paul Martinez paul09ms at gmail.com
Tue Sep 30 13:06:49 UTC 2014

Greetings,
I know there must be different apps in the app store that do what you were requesting.I use this one a lot and I do exactly what you are saying you can send different alerts for different things. I hope this helps

Paul Martinez, Pres.
Florida Association of blind students 813 390 5720
Paul09ms at gmail.com
Sent from my iPhone