[Fabs] I'm back

Jorge A. Paez jorgeapaez at me.com
Fri Aug 14 04:39:26 UTC 2015

Hello everyone!
Its Jorge.
Sorry I was away for so long but it has been a very chaotic few months.
I'm glad to say I just finished my first semester of college!
I decided to start in the summer, and ended up taking a 6-week
Composition I class, because English is easy for me and 6 weeks was all
they had by the time I registered--the short sessions.
Anyway, for those of you who don't know I actually moved down here last
year and had to wait a year for the residency thing to kick in for
tuition purposes, but decided to take a class this summer just to at
least catch up as much as I could on the lost year.
So, I ended up with 3 credits--and an A for Composition I.
Just 57 credits more to go, at least for my A.A., then I'll have to
transfer those credits over to another college to finish my bachelor's
since the community college I'm going to only does 2-year programs.
Anyway, that's just an update.
Things have calmed down though so I should be posting here a lot more
and will start attending the monthly meetings again.
Sorry for disappearing on all of you, but personal circumstances kind of
turned chaotic.
Anyway, oh, and one last thing, I've put my contact info at the end of
this message.
I had to change all my contact info due to a situation that developped
earlier this year.
Any way, if you want to contact me its below--please make sure you
identify yourself and let me know you're from the NFB though, even
ifwe've talked before, just because I wasn't able to carry all the
numbers over to my new phone when I made the switch.

Jorge

Email:
jorgeapaez at me.com

Number: 754-802-8472