[Fabs] I'm back

Helga Schreiber helga.schreiber26 at gmail.com
Fri Aug 14 06:17:59 UTC 2015

Hi Jorge! This is Helga! What's up man? Nice to hear from you again! :) If you want you can contact me off list by skype or by emailing me my frined! :) My email address is helga.schreiber26 at gmail.com I look forward in hearing from you soon! Thanks so much and God bless! :)

Helga Schreiber

Fundraiser Coordinator for Phi Theta Kappa, Alpha Delta Iota chapter.
Member of National Federation of the Blind and Florida Association of Blind Students.
Phone:  (561) 706-5950
Email: helga.schreiber26 at gmail.com
Skype: helga.schreiber26
INT Website: http://int4life.com/

"For God so loved the world that he gave his one and only Son, that whoever believes in him shall not perish but have eternal life." John 3:16
Sent from my iPhone