[Fabs] help, help, help

Paul Martinez paul09ms at gmail.com
Sun Aug 16 02:30:48 UTC 2015

Greetings students,
At our last conference call we decided to come up with a list of
disability student services. So, plese send me the name of your
school, phone number and the best e-mail. This will help us continue
to bild FABS and the future of the NFB of Florida. Hope to hear you at
the meeting.

Let’s build the federation!

--
Paul M. Martinez
President,  Florida Association of Blind Students
Paul09ms at gmail.com
Ph: 813-390-5720
The national Federation of the Blind knows that blindness is not the
expectations of blind people, because low expectations create
obstacles between blind people and our dreams. You can live the life
you want; blindness is not what holds you back.