[Fabs] Hello everyone

Paul Martinez paul09ms at gmail.com
Mon Jul 27 20:45:00 UTC 2015

Greetings,
Welcome to the Florida Association Of Blind Students mailing this. My name is Paul Martinez and I serve as the president of Fabs! We will love to meet you more at our next conference call on August 16. A reminder of this meeting will be posted with the conference call in the axis code soon. Once again welcome to the list serve.