[Fabs] Hello everyone

helga.schreiber26 at gmail.com helga.schreiber26 at gmail.com
Mon Jul 27 20:45:07 UTC 2015

Hi Kentreen! This is Helga! What's up? Nice having you here my friend! :) I
hope you like it here my friend! And in fact, just to let you know you are
welcome to attend our FABS conference call meeting that we have every third
sunday of every month at 6 PM my friend! However, I don't have the
conference call meeting number and the  code of it! memorize LOL! But the
the FABS president will let you know all of that my friend ok? Welcome to
the list again! and enjoy it my friend! :) I look forward in hearing from
you soon. Thanks so much and God bless! :)and

Helga Schreiber

Fundraiser Coordinator for Phi Theta Kappa, Alpha Delta Iota chapter
Member of National Federation of the Blind and Florida Association of Blind
Students
Member of The International Networkers Team (INT)
Independent Entrepreneur of the Company 4Life Research

Phone: (561) 706-5950
Email: helga.schreiber26 at gmail.com
Skype: helga.schreiber26
INT Website: http://int4life.com/

"For God so loved the world that he gave his one and only Son, that whoever
believes in him shall not perish but have eternal life." John 3:16