[Fabs] June's Meeting Minutes

Helga Schreiber helga.schreiber26 at gmail.com
Sun Jun 28 18:49:51 UTC 2015

Hey! Miranda.  This is helga. How are you? I just wanted to tell you regarding the FABS meeting minutes, I actually have not receive it? I actually don't really receive any FABS meeting minutes. If you want you can reply me off list. Hope to hear form you soon. Thanks so much and God bless! :)

Helga Schreiber

Fundraiser Coordinator for Phi Theta Kappa, Alpha Delta Iota chapter.
Member of National Federation of the Blind and Florida Association of Blind Students.
Phone:  (561) 706-5950
Email: helga.schreiber26 at gmail.com
Skype: helga.schreiber26
INT Website: http://int4life.com/

"For God so loved the world that he gave his one and only Son, that whoever believes in him shall not perish but have eternal life." John 3:16
Sent from my iPhone