[Fabs] What are the Bcccits and disadvantages of Baecoming a paid member!

Mauricio Almeida mauriciopmalmeida at gmail.com
Sun Jun 28 21:02:46 UTC 2015

Hello.

While I do not know what are  the current  specific reasons why Fabs  needs funds, as I am not an active member in Florida, I am sure that other people can give you more detail. However, as a general rule, the Federation as a volunteer organization. None of it's officers actually earn money for the duties they perform. As such, any dues  that are paid to your chapter and your associations, if any exist, will help to promote the events of that specific organization or of the Federation as a whole, which, in my view, is considered enough of an advantage. On top of that however, paid members are allowed to vote as well as hold positions in the governing bodies of the organization chapters.

I hope I was able to help at least in part,
Mauricio Sent from my iPhone