[Fabs] Your invited to attend

FABS President nfbfabs at gmail.com
Tue Jan 10 18:31:50 UTC 2017

Greetings Fellow Students,

The Florida Association of Blind Students hopes that you have set your
New Year’s resolutions, and have included the federation in your
goals. As a friendly reminder our next meeting is on Sunday, January
15th at 6 PM, and the conference number is listed below for your
convenience.

Conference number: 641-712-3274
Access code: 401665

Please share with anyone who may be interested in the federation or
learning more about our division. If you have any questions please
feel free to contact me by using your preferred method of choice.

Growing together with love, hope, and determination.

You’re President,

--
Paul M. Martinez
President, Florida Association of Blind Students
paul09ms at gmail.com
813-390-572

Miranda Kilby
Vice President,Florida Association of Blind Students
352-942-0417
mbkilby at gmail.com
"Live the Life You Want"