[Fabs] FABS Zoom meeting

Jorge Hernandez jeh1065 at comcast.net
Wed Jun 24 01:30:54 UTC 2020

Good evening FABS and friends

The Florida Association of Blind Students will be having their monthly
meeting this Sunday, June 28, 2020 at 6:00 pm.

As our Virtual National Convention is quickly approaching, we want to make
sure that you are ready to participate actively, network with other students
throughout Florida and the nation, enjoy general session and have a great
time during our Virtual Banquet as President Riccobono enlighten us with a
banquet speech.

The zoom invitation as as follows:

Florida Association of Blind Students is inviting you to a scheduled Zoom
meeting.

Topic: Florida Association of Blind Students

Time: Jun 28, 2020 06:00 PM Eastern Time (US and Canada)

Join Zoom Meeting

https://zoom.us/j/98695179887

Meeting ID: 986 9517 9887

One tap mobile

+13126266799,,98695179887# US (Chicago)

+16468769923,,98695179887# US (New York)

Dial by your location

        +1 312 626 6799 US (Chicago)

        +1 646 876 9923 US (New York)

        +1 301 715 8592 US (Germantown)

        +1 346 248 7799 US (Houston)

        +1 408 638 0968 US (San Jose)

        +1 669 900 6833 US (San Jose)

        +1 253 215 8782 US (Tacoma)

Meeting ID: 986 9517 9887

Join by Skype for Business

https://zoom.us/skype/98695179887

Sincerely

Jorge Hernandez, President

Miami-Dade Chapter

National Federation of theBlind of Florida

Board of Directors