[Fabs] ATTENTION: Calling all Students

Lea Schiefele leaschiefele at gmail.com
Sun Oct 11 17:03:05 UTC 2020

Hello Jannik,
My name is Lea Schiefele. My family may move from Florida in the near
future, but I attend Florida Southern College, which as the name might
suggest, is located in Florida. I will graduate in fall 2021, but I am more
than willing to serve in a leadership capacity. I am planning to go to law
school after I graduate, so I will be a student for a while.
Math is not one of my strong points, so treasurer might not be the best fit
for. Furthermore, I am only 17 right now and do not have much leadership
experience. Let me know if you want my contact details.
Regards,
Lea