[Fabs] NFB Pledge

Miranda Kilby mbkilby at gmail.com
Sun Feb 21 15:58:34 UTC 2021

Good morning,
As a Tampa Bay Chapter president we recite the pledge every chapter meeting. The pledge is just a part of formality, reminding you, a member that you pledge to be active in all the policies and programs of the national Federation of the blind. We do this at the beginning of every meeting and it only takes less than one minute.

Z’Leah,
Thank you so much for sending this out so everyone knows the wording of the national Federation of the blind pledge. Some of the students are brand new to the national Federation of the blind so providing information, such as the pledge allows them to know a little more about the organization that they are joining.

--
Miranda b. Kilby
Ph: (352)942-0417