[Fabs] Need information how to join the Florida rehabilitation council for the blind meeting as soon as possible.

Fahad Amjad famjad917 at gmail.com
Sat Oct 2 03:53:21 UTC 2021

Hello.

My name is FAHAD AMJAD I was out in Jacksonville Florida I need to know who I need to contact so I can get a meeting invite to meet with the Florida rehabilitation council for the blind I need to meet with this committee ASAP to discuss my issues that I have had with the Florida Division Of Blind Services a.k.a. FDOE.

Please let me know who I need to contact so I can meet with this committee ASAP below you will find my contact info you can also contact me directly at my cell at 904-891-5865.

Fahad Amjad
Phone 9048915865
Email famjad917 at gmail.com