[Fabs] Social Media Spotlight

Z'Leah Liburd nyirah17 at gmail.com
Fri Apr 29 22:06:31 UTC 2022

Hello fellow federationist!
As some of you may or may not know, I'm graduating with my associates of
arts and human services and counseling next Friday! As a part of this
Special day, I was selected from The honors program at school for a social
media spotlight on  Facebook, Twitter, Instagram and LinkedIn.. Below is a
link to the Facebook  Spotlight, just wanted to share with you guys!!
Hillsborough Community College - Next week we'll be celebrating our first
in-person commencement ceremony in over three years. Leading up to the
event we'll be highlighting some of our graduates from the class of 2022!
First is Z'Leah Liburd, who graduates from the HCC Honors Program with her
AS degree in counseling and human services. Congratulations and welcome to
the alumni family Z'Leah! #HCCgrad 🎓 | Facebook
https://www.facebook.com/hccfl/photos/a.155545061750/10158416780681751/?type=3

Z'Leah Liburd
Vice President, Florida Association of blind students