[Fabs] Fwd: [NFBF-Tampa] Fwd: [NFBF-Leaders] Two opportunities at our October convention Please read, consider and reply to me directly

Z'Leah Liburd nyirah17 at gmail.com
Tue Aug 16 00:06:17 UTC 2022

---------- Forwarded message ---------
From: Paul Lewis via NFBF-Tampa <nfbf-tampa at nfbnet.org>
Date: Mon, Aug 15, 2022, 9:58 AM
Subject: Re: [NFBF-Tampa] Fwd: [NFBF-Leaders] Two opportunities at our
October convention Please read, consider and reply to me directly
To: NFB of Florida Tampa Chapter List <nfbf-tampa at nfbnet.org>
Cc: Paul Lewis <lewpil1952 at gmail.com>

As an FYI, I am offering the following information which some of you may
already be cognizant of. There may be some misconceptions held by certain
groups within our community and society as a whole as to who is actually
able to donate blood and who would not be able to. There are some members
of the senior community who have reached a certain age who may feel they
are no longer eligible to donate as well as certain people with certain
chronic conditions like diabetes, either type one or type two, Who would no
longer be considered able to donate as well. There are other people with
other certain chronic medical conditions also may not see themselves as
eligible to donate. I might suggest that providing a list of certain
conditions that would not make a person a eligible candidate to donate
provide as people who may have a specific infection even if it is temporary
or a short term. I would also suggest if this has not been considered as
well to figure out timing involved for how long it will take for each
person who chooses to donate the time required to make the donation and how
many donating stations will be available on the bus. These thoughts have
already been considered and analyzed, please accept my apologies but again
this is just a FYI suggestion as being proactive and heads up in
preparation for this excellent service to be offered at our convention.
Regards, Paul Lewis

Sent from my iPhone

On Aug 15, 2022, at 9:44 AM, tampa President via NFBF-Tampa <