[Fabs] Calling Students for Washington Seminar

Camille Tate ctate2076 at att.net
Thu Jan 27 13:16:16 UTC 2022

Hello Florida Students:

We are seeking students who are interested in participating in Washington
Seminar this year! Each team can use students, who are our future. We have
four teams: North, East, West and South. They are set up by House Districts.
If you live in or go to school in Districts 1 through 7, you would be in the
North Team, led by Peggy Fleischer. This is an example. Please reach out to
Russ Davis, our Legislative Director who handles national legislation to
find out which team you would be on. His information is:

Russ Davis

russell at radiorusty.com <mailto:russell at radiorusty.com>

904 993 8433

You may also reach out to me. I am also a Legislative Director of Florida,
state legislation. My information is below in my signature.

Sincerely,

Camille Tate

President, Melbourne Space Coast Chapter, National Federation of the Blind
of Florida

2nd Vice President, National Federation of the Blind of Florida

Phone: 321 372 4899