[Fabs] We're Back!

Z'Leah Liburd nyirah17 at gmail.com
Mon Jun 13 22:53:36 UTC 2022

Hello Hello,
The students are back after popular demand for another round of Krispy
Kream doughnuts. If you missed us last time, or if you want another dozen
to satisfy that sweet tooth, then fill out the google doc form below and
purchase your dozen (or two) today!
Like before, they're 8:50 a dozen. If you are crazy and don't like
doughnuts, you can always donate. Please keep in mind that all payments are
through paypal and to indicate in the memo line what the money is going
towards (example) FABS fundraiser.
Unfortunately, we only have 22 boxes to sell this time around. We have an
end date of August 6th .
We will be sending out reminders about the fundraiser with alerts on where
we are at with the boxes so we don't run over and to keep you in the loop.
Also like before per Krispy Kream, we must have all 22 boxes sold first
before Krispy Kream sends out the links.
Please find the link below to the google docs form:
https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSddD_03br3fdkahQwPNM6HFbdH-oBtEgERThr6RpdRJANrqng/viewform?vc=0&c=0&w=1&flr=0

I hope that everyone is having a wonderful beginning to your weeks and as
always, if you have any questions let me know.

--

Z’Leah Liburd (She/her)

Vice President, Florida Association of Blind Students

Board number 1, State Wide Chapter

Nyirah17 at gmail.com

"The best and most beautiful things in the world cannot be seen or even
touched - they must be felt with the heart." -*Helen Keller.*

Follow us on Facebook and Instagram!

Facebook link:
https://www.facebook.com/Florida-Association-of-Blind-Students-FABS-100610252389102

Instagram: https://instagram.com/blind_students?utm_medium=copy_link