[Fabs] We're Back!

Z'Leah Liburd nyirah17 at gmail.com
Tue Jun 21 21:15:08 UTC 2022

Hi again,

This is just a reminder that the students are back after popular demand for
another round of Krispy Kream doughnuts. If you missed us last time, or if
you want another dozen to satisfy that sweet tooth, then fill out the
google doc form below and purchase your dozen (or two) today!
Like before, they're 8:50 a dozen and all you have to do is fill out the
link and await a link from Krispy Kream to pick up your doughnuts at your
local store. If you are crazy and don't like doughnuts, you can always
donate. Please keep in mind that all payments are through paypal and to
indicate in the memo line what the money is going towards (example) FABS
 fundraiser.
We only have 18 boxes left. And still  have an end date of August 6th .
We will be sending out reminders about the fundraiser with alerts on where
we are at with the boxes so we don't run over and to keep you in the loop.
Also like before per Krispy Kream, we must have all boxes sold first before
Krispy Kream sends out the links.
Please find the link below to the google docs form:
https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSddD_03br3fdkahQwPNM6HFbdH-oBtEgERThr6RpdRJANrqng/viewform?vc=0&c=0&w=1&flr=0

I hope that everyone is having a wonderful week and as always, if you have
any questions let me know.

--

Z’Leah Liburd (She/her)

Vice President, Florida Association of Blind Students

Board number 1, State Wide Chapter

Nyirah17 at gmail.com

"The best and most beautiful things in the world cannot be seen or even
touched - they must be felt with the heart." -*Helen Keller.*

Follow us on Facebook and Instagram!

Facebook link:
https://www.facebook.com/Florida-Association-of-Blind-Students-FABS-100610252389102

Instagram: https://instagram.com/blind_students?utm_medium=copy_link