[Fabs] Reminder of FABS's May meeting

Z'Leah Liburd nyirah17 at gmail.com
Sun May 22 18:33:51 UTC 2022

Hey there!
Join the students tonight, the 22nd at 6pm for our monthly meeting.
We will be meeting our new students, talking about our Krispy Kream
fundraiser and much more, so we can't wait to see you there.
Use the link below to join and see you soon!

https://fgcu-edu.zoom.us/j/99979432682?pwd=bUZPY284SzRncHVtbVlFMTIzeWZCdz09#success

Z’Leah Liburd (She/her)

Vice President, Florida Association of Blind Students

Board number 1, State Wide Chapter

Nyirah17 at gmail.com

"The best and most beautiful things in the world cannot be seen or even
touched - they must be felt with the heart." -*Helen Keller.*

Follow us on Facebook and Instagram!

Facebook link:
https://www.facebook.com/Florida-Association-of-Blind-Students-FABS-100610252389102

Instagram: https://instagram.com/blind_students?utm_medium=copy_link