[Fabs] Fwd: The Call and FSB Alumni Get-Together, Saturday, June 11 at 2:00 Eastern

Z'Leah Liburd nyirah17 at gmail.com
Tue May 31 17:41:00 UTC 2022

Hello students!
As promise, please find below the Information on the FSDB alumni get
together in July.
This document will highlight the agenda pricing and so much more! There is
also a informational meeting on June 11th. zoom link for that is also
attached below.
  I hope that you will consider attending, I know I'll be there!
Z'LEAH LIBURD
Vicepresident, Florida association of blind students