[Fabs] Fwd: [NABS-L] Remind her of the November fundraising Committee meeting Sunday, November 13

Elijah Grant egrant0254 at gmail.com
Tue Nov 8 00:19:19 UTC 2022

See y'all Sunday night!

---------- Forwarded message ---------
From: Hunter Kuester via NABS-L <nabs-l at nfbnet.org>
Date: Mon, Nov 7, 2022, 5:18 PM
Subject: [NABS-L] Remind her of the November fundraising Committee meeting
Sunday, November 13
To: <Nabs-l at nfbnet.org>
Cc: Hunter Kuester <hunterkuester2 at gmail.com>

What’s up students!
It is that time of the month again for cozying up next to the fire with
your preferred drink in hand, and joining us the National Association of
Blind Students fundraising committee for our monthly committee meeting.
This Sunday, November 13 at 7 PM Eastern 4 PM Pacific we will gather to
discuss our mug and tumbler swag sale. We will also be discussing
Washington seminar funding packets and even role-playing how to ask for
monetary or physical donations for our auction.

Everyone is welcome, and encouraged to bring a friend. You can join us by
using the link below. We hope to see you there!

https://zoom.us/j/4678833687

Keep it classy,
Hunter Kuester
--