[Fabs] Content Creation membership call alert!

Z'Leah Liburd nyirah17 at gmail.com
Wed Nov 9 12:42:09 UTC 2022

Gobble, Gobble fam!!

What time is it? Well it’s time for the Content Creation Membership call.
Join us this Sunday at 8pm for an amazing time!!!!!

Here’s a sneak peak of what we’ll be talking about:

Remember that podcast “The Sound of Mastering in Marching Arts
Non-Visually” that we were working on? Well it’s out. Come and see how you
can view it. It’s turkey season, come and tell us what your favorite
thanksgiving dish is, or maybe share what you're thankful for.

Click below to join the fun!

https://zoom.us/j/4678833687#success

--

Z’Leah Liburd (She/her)

Vice President, Florida Association of Blind Students

Board number 1, State Wide Chapter

Nyirah17 at gmail.com

"The best and most beautiful things in the world cannot be seen or even
touched - they must be felt with the heart." -*Helen Keller.*

Follow us on Facebook and Instagram!

Facebook link:
https://www.facebook.com/Florida-Association-of-Blind-Students-FABS-100610252389102

Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/fabs_nfb/