[Fabs] A few reminders and announcements.

Z'Leah Liburd nyirah17 at gmail.com
Wed Sep 27 23:28:32 UTC 2023

Hey Students!
As convention nears, we wanted to give you some important reminders and
announcements to expect.
Thank you to our board number 1, Yassir for putting together this list!
1.  Make sure to bring cash for the business meeting if you wish to renew
your FABS membership. $10 in cash. If this is not possible, and you wish to
still be a member, reach out to a board member, and we will figure it out
in a case by case basis.
2. Bring cash for the exhibit hall. This is optional. Many exhibitors will
be offering things like candy and other goodies you can buy with cash. Some
may take card, but all will take cash.
3. Bring cash for the dollar auction. This is a cash based auction
envolving one dollar bills. So if you wish to participate, bring a bunch of
dollar bills and good luck to you in the bidding wars!
4. Bring cash for other miscellaneous things. For example, there might be a
cash bar for those over 21, or there may be other instances of things that
are relating to cash.
In total, we recommend bringing anywhere from 50-100 dollars. Again this is
a suggestion.
There was also a series of emails that went out from our state mailing
lists with a restaurant guide, and items that are available for purchase
within the hotel. You can find a list of all the items that were listed in
thse emails in one doc for your convenience.
As always, you can reach us in our WhatsApp chat for any questions or
immediate updates.
See yawl real soon!