[Fabs] Fwd: [NABS-L] NABS Town Hall Sunday, February 4th at 7:00 PM ESP

FABS Secretary students at nfbflorida.org
Fri Feb 2 13:00:00 UTC 2024

If anyone is interested in finding out what each NABS committee does, you
might want to check this out!

Elijah Grant
Secretary - Florida Association of Blind Students
Treasurer - Greater Broward Chapter, National Federation of the Blind of
Florida
Associate of Arts in Information Technology Candidate - Broward College
Click here to email the Florida Association of Blind Students.
<students at nfbflorida.org>
Social Media Links
Check us out on Facebook
<https://www.facebook.com/people/Florida-Association-of-Blind-Students-FABS/100079313452079/>
Follow us on TikTok <https://www.tiktok.com/@blind_students_fl>
Follow us on Instagram <https://www.instagram.com/fabs_nfb/>
"The National Federation of the Blind knows that blindness is not the
expectations
of blind people, because low expectations create obstacles between blind
people and our dreams. You can have the life you want; blindness is not
what holds
you back."
-National Federation of the Blind One-Minute Message