[Faith-talk] the call

trising at sbcglobal.net trising at sbcglobal.net
Mon Nov 3 01:56:41 UTC 2008

Predestination is the doctrine that states that God chooses those who will
be saved. Unless we have the Holy spirit calling us, we will not have the
faith to choose him. Of course he knows whom he calls. If he calls us, he
also justifies us. A good definition of justification is that he puts us in
right standing with him, through Christ's death on the cross. It is just as
if I have never sinned. Since he chose us and called us and justified us, he
also sanctifies us, or makes us more like Him each day. Those he chose,
called, justified, and sanctified, he will also glorify. He will bring us to
heaven to live with him. Our glorification will not happen until we get to
heaven. Read Romans 8. I have just given you a very loose paraphrase of it.
The most amazing  part is Romans 8 35 to 39. He talks about loving us so
much that nothing in the world, or out of it,  can separate us from His
love. Hope this is clearer than mud!