[Faith-talk] the call

Everett Gavel everettg at successfuladaptations.com
Tue Nov 4 03:33:53 UTC 2008

Also, I think the Pharoah is a great example here.  It
specifically says that God hardened the Pharoah's
heart.  He used the Pharoah to move the people (to put
it mildly).  God uses some as examples, and some He
chose to save.  Some, but not all.   We are all
"eternal."  Not all of us are sure where we'll be
spending eternity, though.

"Fear God, Not Man"

Everett
www.everettgavel.com