[Faith-talk] the call

Linda Mentink mentink at frontiernet.net
Mon Nov 3 04:10:14 UTC 2008

Hi Albert,

I might add to what has already been said that
predestination doesn't mean we shouldn't pray for
salvation for our relatives, friends, neighbors,
acquaintances, and those in authority over
us.  We don't know who is predestinated and who
isn't; only God knows that, and He is not willing
that any should perish, but that all should come
to repentance.  Don't try to figure it all out;
just read and study your Bible, pray, worship
regularly, and take God at His Word.  There are
many things which we won't know and understand
until we are around God's throne in Heaven.

Blessings,

Linda