[Faith-talk] the call

Albert Yoo albertyoo1 at hotmail.com
Mon Nov 3 13:35:51 UTC 2008

Linda, I asked about the elect because the message was confusing the way our pastor described. I got done listening to the message and closing prayer and didn't even know where to ask the next question for clarification of the confusion. Believe I am taking baby steps trying to learn what the elect is just to get rid of confusion rather figure everything out right now. I am trying to learn and understand the elect because next week he will continue with another message on the elect. Albert