[Faith-talk] Scripture Regarding Predestination

Everett Gavel everettg at successfuladaptations.com
Mon Nov 3 21:15:53 UTC 2008

Hello Antonio, and all,

My pastor can share the scripture and some specifics on
Predestination much more clearly than I am able to
right now.  So I asked him to help me respond to your
questions and statements on this topic, Antonio.  His
reply is below.  I hope it can help anyone reading
this, with any questions you may have on this Biblical
topic. All I ask of each of you who read it, and who
may be Christ-followers, is to please pray first.  Ask
God to lead you with His wisdom and His discernment on
this topic.

God Bless Your Efforts--and Your Path,
Everett