[Faith-talk] predestination

Everett Gavel everettg at successfuladaptations.com
Tue Nov 4 02:10:41 UTC 2008

Hi Frank, and all,

Seeing as "logic" is not generally associated with
believing in Christ, I thought this message I got today
on a newly accessible book might be of interest.  Maybe
it can help some here.

From: Christian Classics Ethereal Library
To view this newsletter on the Web, go to
www.ccel.org/newsletter/3/11

"Announcing 'Warranted Christian Belief'

This month we are thrilled to announce the addition of
the book Warranted
Christian Belief
[http://www.ccel.org/ccel/plantinga/warrant3.html] by
Alvin
Plantinga, a philosopher Time magazine once called the
"leading philosopher of
God." This book was published in 2000 by Oxford
University Press which has
graciously given permission for us to put it online.
Thanks!

Warranted Christian Belief
[http://www.ccel.org/ccel/plantinga/warrant3.html]
is a philosophical defense of the reasonableness of
belief in God and the great
matters of the faith."

May God Bless Your Reading,
Everett