[Faith-talk] Here's a Possibility

Alan Wheeler awheeler at neb.rr.com
Thu Nov 6 18:29:46 UTC 2008

What is the point of this message?  I don't remember anyone being run off this list.  I also wouldn't call the Christians on this list "bible thumpers" as that is an unfair and biased generalization.

+-+-+-

   There is therefore now no condemnation to those who are in Christ Jesus, who don't walk according to the flesh,
but according to the Spirit. Romans 8:1
~~~

Alan D Wheeler
awheeler at neb.rr.com