[Faith-talk] Boy friends, et cetera

Linda Mentink mentink at frontiernet.net
Fri Nov 7 01:42:49 UTC 2008

Julie, Now I'll take this public, since you did.

I didn't write you to counsel you; only to explain why we were
getting old messages for a while, and to ask you not to respond on
the list stating, or rather overstating, how old they are.  There is
nothing we can do, and, if you continue this uncalled-for, angry
behavior, I'll ask Dave to remove you.  I find it hard to believe
that you are truly a Christian when you write this kind of stuff.

Folks, she did write me a message with blah a whole bunch of
times.  I will counsel you now, Julie, to use your time more
wisely.  I was only trying to be helpful, and I don't appreciate your
spending your time to write me such stupid, nonsensical, immature
messages.  You're 63; act like it.

Enough of this now from me.  I will say no more, but will do as I
said.  I'm really angry!

 From the certain list moderator