[Faith-talk] A More Positive Request: Prayer for My Supervisor

Mary Donahue braille at sbcglobal.net
Fri Nov 7 10:33:08 UTC 2008

Good morning everyone,

    I want to shift the subject to a more serious request, one that this
list is supposed to contain--a prayer request. When you all get a chance,
please pray for my supervisor, Vivian Seki. Vivian is supposed to have heel
surgery next Friday morning, November 14, at San Antonio Methodist
Ambulatory Hospital. I don't know much about this hospital except that it is
a complete day surgery facility. At any rate, Vivian will be in a cast for
four weeks, as well as in a wheelchair, so she will find out what the
Americans with Disabilities Act is all about. She is planning on going back
to work after surgery. If you can please keep her in your thoughts and
prayers, that would be wonderful and appreciated.

    Have a blessed day and a great weekend ahead.

Mary Donahue