[Faith-talk] This List

Alan Wheeler awheeler at neb.rr.com
Fri Nov 7 12:57:52 UTC 2008

Linda,
I want you to know that I support this list and everything you (and the rest of us) try to accomplish via this list.  I may jump to this list in an impulsive manner that leads to me saying something I may be sorry for, but that's because I am human, and can be like Peter striking the ear of the soldier, if you get my drift. *SMILE*

Alan

+-+-+-

   The LORD is my strength and song, and he is become my salvation: he is my God, and I will prepare him an
 habitation; my father's God, and I will exalt him.
 Exodus 15:2
~~~

Alan D Wheeler
awheeler at neb.rr.com