[Faith-talk] Linda

Alan Wheeler awheeler at neb.rr.com
Fri Nov 7 13:00:33 UTC 2008

Peter,
Quite honestly?  I don't blame Linda for being angry.  I suspect by the end of the day Julie will most likely be removed from the list and peace will soon return.

+-+-+-

   O LORD, there is none like thee, neither is there any God beside thee, according to all that we have heard with our
 ears. 1 Chronicles 17:20
~~~

Alan D Wheeler
awheeler at neb.rr.com