[Faith-talk] This List

Linda Mentink mentink at frontiernet.net
Fri Nov 7 04:24:16 UTC 2008

Hi all,

This list is for the discussion of blindess and faith.  I'm not going
to tolerate any more disrespect of list members or the list
moderator, nor will I respond to it.  The person Julie mentioned from
long ago took herself off the list when she couldn't answer questions
about how she planned to resolve her lesbyanism with her desire to
minister in the Catholic church.  Stuff happens!

Now, if people want to twist what we say here, and they make false
statements about what is said here, they will be removed.  Vengeance
is the Lord's, and there should not be any back-biting among
Christians.  For now, I'll just consider the source, and have it
dealt with.  More Immediately,  I'm shutting this computer down for
the night and I'm going to try to get some sleep.