[Faith-talk] hi all -- a question

Linda Mentink mentink at frontiernet.net
Sat Nov 8 03:16:59 UTC 2008

Hi Laura,

Welcome back!

Do you know the children?  If not, you might help them to understand
blindness a little, and impress on them the importance of
attentiveness and participation.  And pray like you've never prayed
before, for the children and for you, that you will have grace to
deal with them as God would enable you.

I teach music to sighted children, but the teachers are in the room
with me until they reach 7th grade.  Penny and I tell the kids that
we're friends with their parents, and that cuts down on a lot of
potential discipline problems.  Have fun!!

Blessings,

Linda